Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love's Angel

I have traveled the world
In search of truth
In search for love

Across time
Across the millennium
Many lives 

I have touched upon the secret
I have witnessed the beauty in death
I have tasted the bitterness in life

Alone, I have walked far into the night
Shadow, my sole companion
This life, this time is not for solitude

This time, 
This life
I am an love's angel

Sending love
Receiving love
Teaching love

Be an angel of love, with me
Send the light out into the night
Brighten the path and love

Let mercy become your friend
Let charity welcome hearts within
Breathe light, breathe love

Drink ambrosia's kiss
Dance in the wind 
Frolic with the grass

Let me love you
I will let you love me

Even if only for a time

Love proves to be free
Love across time
Love across the millennium








  

No comments:

Post a Comment