Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Embrace

Tasting your mouth
Lips touching lips and lips again
Tongues quenching the thirst, deep
Arms wrapped around arms
Arms intertwined with Legs
Hands holding hands and hands again
Embracing me
Embracing you
Embracing you
Hearts, Souls shatter
As the water fall flows
Plunging the depth, muscles quiver
Engaging one another and another again
Where does the pleasure end
Where does the pleasure begin
Holding your hand in mine
My hand caresses
Your hand pushes back a stray hair
I kiss your mouth
I kiss your mouth
Looking into your eyes, I see
Eyes looking back at me, smiling
Shared pleasure
Shared pleasure
Eyes closed tightly, feeling
Feeling, feeling
Open your eyes, sweet lover
Open your eyes
Watch and see
Watch your heart
Connect
Feel with your soul
And see with your eyes
There is where the truth lies

No comments:

Post a Comment