Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

Human Heart



My human side is crying, tonight
I need to see my soul
Look deeply within my own eyes and see
All the lessons pertaining to me.
My soul is ancient
My heart is new
My spirit sings in breathlessness
My spirit sings to me
Comforts my aching humanity
How do I remember the dreams in my soul
How do I remember my place in life
How do I get past this mortal flesh and live, again
My Human side is crying, tonight
My Soul is holding onto me, tight
Ancient fire burning bright
Ancient answers living inside
Ancient, I am ancient
I am here for a purpose
For a message
And yet, I seek 
A human who does not exist. 
Oh, stay my heart from tears
Quiet my human burning
Quiet the story my flesh sings
Let me complete my purpose
The design I designed, just for me
My human side is crying, tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment